Fort Worth Personal Injury Compensation Lawyer
The Law Offices of Randall D. Moore, PLLC follows a very simple philosophy: We help injured clients in the Fort Worth area and throughout North Texas protect themselves by providing them with aggressive representation in negotiations and at trial.
We can deliver this level of personalized legal service because Randy holds more than a quarter of a century of experience. This experience includes time spent as an attorney defending the insurance companies he now fights.
Demonstrated Excellence in Negotiations and at Trial
On behalf of clients throughout the Fort Worth area and all of North Texas, we have tried to verdict or obtained settlements in a wide variety of cases. Just a few examples of the many types of cases we have handled included, for instance:
- Tractor-trailer wrecks and collisions involving rock haulers and other types of trucks resulting in amputation
- Pedestrian incidents, including a man who was struck as he worked on a disabled car on the side of the road, resulting in amputation
- Medical malpractice cases involving failure to detect and diagnose spinal epidural abscess resulting in paralysis
- Improper positioning during anesthesia resulting in permanently injured nerves,
- Psychologist exploitation of patient
- Failure to diagnose foreign objects resulting in permanent injuries
- Misidentification of body parts during surgery resulting in injury to healthy organs
- Failure to diagnose cancer resulting in metastasis and loss of life
- Failure to perform cesarean section resulting in death to newborn
- Patient’s loss of nine of 10 fingers
- Several unnecessary surgery cases also involving complications that developed following surgery
- Sexual abuse and assault of a six-year-old girl by pastor of a local church
- Sexual assault of camp attendant by camp personnel
- Product failure cases involving a water heater that caused a fire resulting in destruction of a home and its contents
- Defective work performed by a local heating and air conditioning company resulting in a fire that destroyed a home
Other types of cases such as:
- Improper oil and gas lease operations that resulted in a fire that destroyed thousands of acres of range and ranch land
- Discrimination and harassment cases where workers have suffered due to violations of state and federal anti-discrimination laws by their government employers
Call Us As Soon As Possible to Protect Your Rights
These and other injury cases are often highly time-sensitive. Let The Law Offices of Randall D. Moore, PLLC help you understand if you have a case you can file in time to protect your rights. Please call us for a free consult: 817-697-2116. You can also reach us by way of email. All consultations remain confidential.
**Settlement and verdict information and specifics on cases handled by this attorney are available by individual request to this office and are not published on this page because in this lawyer’s opinion, State Bar of Texas Advertising Review Committee interpretation of Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct is too difficult for this attorney to interpret in order to ensure compliance with this attorney’s professional obligation, in this attorney’s individual opinion.